STM Australia is always looking for aspired individual to join our team. Please view the available positions below. If you think you are the right candidate for the position, please email your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal Sales Coordinator
About the business and the role
About the Company
For over 65 years, STM Australia has been an industry leader in fuel and lubrication transfer equipment with offices all around Australia. At STM, our core values are trust, creating value and finding solutions to every situation. We will go to great lengths to tailor the correct product solution to meet all our customers needs whilst creating value for them and those around us.
About the Role
The role is the face of our business to the customers and important to not only support our BDM's and the inbound sales function, but to effectively manage your own customer portfolio to help us sell our products to more resellers, reaching a broader range of end users than ever before.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The internal sales coordinator will be responsible for:
- Attending to inbound phone/email/fax enquiries;
- Processing orders and providing accurate paperwork;
- Upholding our core company values when dealing with customers and team members;
- Assist in preparing quotes for customers and BDM's;
- Assistance for technical product enquiries;
- Build and manage a list of outbound customer contacts;
- Develop and win prospective customers.
Skills and experience
In addition you will bring to the role the following skills:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbally and written;
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously as required;
- Innovative and growth mindset;
- Passionate approach to helping customers achieve their goals;
- Ability to build rapport and trust with customers;
- Experience in the automotive industry is ideal but not necessary;
- Excellent technology skills; and
- 'Can Do' attitude with a quiet confidence in your abilities and a willingness to learn
Job benefits and perks
The following benefits are provided:
- Good work environment / culture
- Product training.