STM Australia offers a minimum 12 month warranty to all products from date of purchase. The warranty applies to faulty material and workmanship. It does not apply to damage caused either accidentally or deliberately to the goods and any misuse.
Please follow this procedure to claim warranty:
- Contact your local STM BDM
- Complete form and attach the required documents. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Claim will be assessed within 2 business days after item arrives.
The item/s must be sent to STM Head Ofﬁce: 1/615 Warrigal Rd, Ashwood VIC 3147
- Warranty Team will confirm if the item is eligible for warranty or not
- Authority for return will be issued if applicable
- If item is to be replaced during service period, the faulty item must be received by STM Head Office first, unless advised in writing
- Should any items be opened, altered or tampered with prior to STM receiving, the goods (unless instructed by STM warranty department) warranty is void.
Do not send anything back to STM Australia unless you have got an authority to return.
Please download Warranty Form from this link below: